The kPoint video platform lets users combine different types of documents and media to create kPoint videos. A creator can upload a document and add an audio to it. kPoint will convert this to a kPoint video.
Here are the steps to create a kPoint video using a document and an audio file.
1. Log in to your kPoint account and launch kPoint Studio
2. Select the narrate a slide option from the menu on the left.
3. You will see a list of documents which you can use to create a clip. Or you can upload a new document by clicking on the blue upload button. The document formats supported by kPoint are .pptx, .docx, .xlsx, .ppt, .doc, .rtf, .txt, .pdf, openoffice
4. Then click on 'START RECORDING'. After a duration of time of your choice click on "END RECORDING".
5. Now open the menu named "edit" and select the "replace audio" option. Then upload an audio file from your PC. The audio will get added to your document automatically. The audio formats supported by kPoint are mp3, .wav, .rm, .au, .gsm.