Use the following steps:
- Click on Create Clips. You can see menu options on the left pane. Click on Record from a camera, the first icon, click Allow in the message window that you see on the screen and click Close, as shown below
- Set up your camera and click on Start Recording that is visible on the screen. You can see a countdown on the screen, as shown below
- After the countdown stops, camera inputs are captured into the clip. You can End Recording at any point, as shown below
- When you End Recording, clip processing starts. You can give a title to the clip at this stage, as shown below
- After successful creation, the clip is added on the clip bar, as seen below. The clip icon has its duration marked on it.