You can watch this video or follow the steps mentioned below
1. On the Help menu, select Tuning wizard as shown in the following figure.
2. Tune the Audio system. Follow the onscreen instructions to adjust the speaker and microphone volume.
3. Click Next to adjust the video settings. Tune the Video devices. Select the camera type from the drop-down list and view the output on the screen. You can also adjust the video quality by using the Advanced Settings. Please note that higher settings for video require a greater bandwidth.
4. Click Next to open the Plugin/Extension settings. kPoint verifies if you have the latest version of the kPoint Plugins and helper Extension installed on your machine.
5. Click Next to adjust the Media Streaming settings.
6. Click Start, on the Media Streaming screen to start the test. Please compare the recommended values with actuals shown under Yours column. In case the resultant ratings are lower than the recommended values, you need to provision higher bandwidth. Click Next to adjust the settings as a kPoint meeting participant.
7. On the kPoint Participant screen, click Start to start the test. This test simulates your experience as a participant in kPoint meetings. You can adjust the volume control suitably.
8. Click Next to adjust the settings as a kPoint meeting presenter.
9. On the kPoint Presenter screen, click Start to start the test. This test simulates your experience as a presenter in kPoint meetings. Follow the onscreen instructions to adjust camera and audio volume as a presenter.
10. Click Finish to exit the tuning wizard.