QuickShoot recorder helps you create a more engaging viewer experience by combining video with other forms of content displayed on a screen.
- You can send a personalized video message to your team members, with a picture in picture overlay on a slide. Or
- Record a quick review of a document or application while sharing screen and adding your camera overlay on top
How to record a video with Picture-in-picture using QuickShoot?
- Launch the QuickShoot recorder from the menu
- Select the option for ‘Screen and camera’
- Adjust your camera: Reposition or resize as needed
- Click on the ‘Start recording’ button once you have adjusted the camera
- Choose your sharing option for the screen and click on the ‘Share’ button
- A 5 second timer will be activated to give you time to navigate to the screen you want to show in the video
- When you are on the screen, you will not see the camera window on top. However, it will get recorded with the video.
- In case you wish to change the position or size of the camera window at any point, you can go to the recording screen and change it.
- On the same screen, you can pause and resume recording or stop once it is completed
- As soon as you stop, you will see a preview of the video
- Edit the unwanted parts using the ‘Edit’ option. If you have navigated to the recording screen in between, to change the camera position or size, you can remove these parts from the video.
- After trimming, you can add a title note and end note or add annotations as desired
- Click on the ‘Done’ button and you are ready to Save and Share the video
- You can share the video with specific users and also send them an email notification with a personal message. You can also make the video accessible to all registered users.
- Save the video and go to ‘Manage videos’ page to check the status and manage the video
- Once the video is processed, an email will be sent to the users with whom you have shared the video.