The Quickshoot recorder is a simpler, no-hassle browser-based video or screen capture tool which helps everyone in the organization start recording and sharing videos. It doesn't need any plugin or extension and is bandwidth resilient.
The following video will give an overview of how to record a video in QuickShoot
There are 4 steps in recording a QuickShoot video -
- Record the content using a camera or screen recording
- Preview your recording
- Edit: Trim the unwanted parts and add callouts
- Share the video
- If you do not wish to share the video right away, you can save the video without adding sharing information and later find the video from Manage >> Videos page and go to the video workbench to edit settings or share the video.
Note these known issues:
QuickShoot is in its beta stage. While we are working towards making it better and flawless, there are some known issues at this stage. We appreciate your support and feel free to write to your CX champion or to our support team at email@example.com
- QuickShoot is currently available on the Google Chrome browser.
- While recording the screen please choose the entire screen or an application. Currently, there are some known problems when a tab is shared.