What is a note?
A note is a static screen, with some text and an image, that can be added at any place in the video and will be displayed for a short duration of 3 seconds.
What can an author do with the add note feature?
Add note addresses a lot of your needs of organizing the video by adding section headings, or adding a title or endnote. Notes help in smooth transitions between video clips and also help in breaking the visual monotony. Using the add note feature, a video author can:
- Add a Title/Start note
- Add an EndNote or Thank you screen
- Add separators in between video clips
- Organize content and flow with the help of slides
- Add images with branding/logo
How to add a Note in Studio?
Steps to add a note:
1. Open your Project in Studio and add video clips in the timeline as desired
2. On a video clip, click on the three dots on the top right corner to see a menu.
3. You can add a note before or after the selected video clip
4. Once you add a note, you can change the background color, edit text and also change the text color
5. You can also drag and drop an image on the note.
6. For images that are in the ratio 16:9, you will see a ‘Fit to Frame’ option. Click on this if you want the image to completely fill up the screen. Else resize it as desired.
7.Click on the ‘Done' button after your text and image is ready
8. Once you save a note, you will not be able to edit it further. Delete the note and re-create if any change is needed.
9. You can move the position of the note by dragging it to the new position on the timeline. Change the sequence of the video clips and note as needed on the timeline.
10. Use the Preview option on the top right to see the video clips and notes in the sequence you have defined on the timeline.
The following video will give an overview of how to use the Add note feature in Studio: