- How is the data backup maintained?
- How does kPoint ensure the secure delivery of videos?
- What authentication does kPoint support?
- What personal information does kPoint store?
- How does kPoint isolate the data of one customer from others?
- What infrastructure security controls are implemented?
Engaging with kPoint
- Supported browsers for kPoint NE
- How can I verify, if I have adequate bandwidth to create kPoint videos?
- How much Internet bandwidth do I need to create kPoint Videos?
- How much Internet bandwidth do I need only to view kPoint video?
- I want to use kPoint. How do I configure my system for kPoint?
- What is the minimum recommended configuration required for your computer to use kPoint?
- How to upgrade browsers on different devices
- How to enable cookies in IE, Chrome, Firefox and Safari browser?
- Change Microphone Settings in Mac
- How do I install Desktop Sharing Plugin?
- How can I verify the status & version of Adobe Flash Player
- What is the purpose of Google Chrome extension?
- How to embed a kPoint video using classic embed code
- Thumbnail upload instructions
- Video upload instructions
- How can I play the SCORM package in my LMS?
- How do I resolve an error seen while creating a kPoint video "The input media is not compatible" or "kapsule titled abc could not be created"?
- How to turn off Compatibility View
Interactivity & Search
- What are keywords?
- How are the keywords generated?
- Transcript Upload Instructions
- What happens to a Highlight, if I edit out a portion that contained the Highlight? For example, I placed a bookmark at the start of kPoint video and subsequently, I edit out that portion?
- What is the scope of a kPoint video search?
- I want to delete/modify a question in a kPoint video. How should I go about it?
- Can I edit a recorded kPoint video to share only some portions of the recording?
- How to check kPoint Version I am using?
- How do I share my kPoint videos on external websites, such as Facebook or Twitter?
- How can I keep track of my kPoint video viewership?
- When I re-edited the video, it started re-processing. Does it mean that statistics and video artifacts are reset?
- What is the definition of a kapsule view? For example, if someone watches a one-hour video for 2 minutes, then does this add to the view count?